Synxsole Kids orthotics help support your child through the changes their growing feet endure, providing optimal cushioning and support for their feet to effectively manage many common childhood foot conditions.
Our Synxsole Kids orthotics for kids:
- Developed to help support your child through the changes their growing feet endure
- Supports a full range of activities
- Fit into a wide range of footwear, including school, casual and sporting shoes
- Provides optimal cushioning and support for your child’s feet to effectively manage many common conditions including Sever’s disease, growing pains, knee pain, arch pain, heel pain and leg pain
- Are designed by Australian podiatrists
- Shock absorption increases comfort and shock absorption whilst maintaining flexibility
- Slimline design fit into a wider range of footwear due to reduced thickness/bulk
- Anti-slip cover reduces slip within the shoe and maximises comfort
- Trim to size for an accurate fit into your footwear. Cut to Fit instructions printable version, or watch this quick video.
- Low arch height allows the arch of the foot to pass through its normal range of motion
- Inconspicuous – plain, dark colouring to limit any anxiety a self-conscious child might experience; just like the grown-ups wear!
- Antimicrobial material for optimum hygiene
- Made from the highest-grade materials
- No liability is accepted for inappropriate use of the orthotic.
- Synxsole orthotics are not custom made and therefore may not be suitable for all foot types and needs.
- Please consult your healthcare professional should there be any issues.
- Any modifications to the product may void any warranty.